Thursday, October 29, 2009

Since You've Been Gone

Sorry about the dearth of posts. Life and work got in the way for a while. As the holidays approach, and Colorado gets buried by a freak pre-Halloween snowstorm, I hope to find more time to find stuff to blather about here.

One of the things that happened while I wasn't posting was my wife won tickets to a Jason Mraz concert at Red Rocks, which is everything they say it is. If you ever get a chance to see a show there, do.

Since my eldest daughter and I are the main fans of Mraz, we got to go. A day before the concert, the radio station that gave us the tickets called and asked if we wanted to also do the meet and greet before the show.

So, here's my daughter and Mr. Mraz prior to the show.



He's a great guy. Here he is clowning around, giving my daughter a "blessing," lofty words and all, which was really sweet.



Oh, and apparently Jesus has returned and is now selling t-shirts at Mraz shows.



(Forgive me Lord. I just couldn't resist.)

No comments: