Thursday, July 21, 2005

Greatest Hits

In thanks for the praise and linkage from the 2Blowhards, I thought I'd compile a one-stop shopping list of my dating adventures for your convenience. Yes, these are all true.
(Note: I've linked these so they pop into a separate window so you don't have to keep surfing back to this page.)


This is the one that started it all. Salon.com had a contest for the worst dating stories. This one's not appropriate for lunchtime reading:
<valley girl> Omiga-awd</valley girl> (aka "Date from Hell" and aka "The slob and the spit gob")

This one time, at band camp...

The Time I Became a Mormon for Dating Purposes

That Girl

The Time I Was on a Sitcom Date

"What's the Worst Green Thing You've Ever Had?"

The Time I Got a Date Because I'm Blonde




Bonus Tracks

These aren't about dating, but they are the ones I've gotten the most positive feedback on. Hope you enjoy them as well.

Vomit Phobia

Big nasty fuckin' spider

My Expeditions to the Planet of Third-tier Strippers - expurgated version

Too much information

Starship Trooper

8 comments:

Neil said...

I especially love that Mormon tale. She must have been some woman for you to want to go through that...

(and I'm not a Mormon trying to check up on you)

jiri said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a single parent dating
blog/site. I mostly deals with single parent dating
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

Drunk Glory Hole said...

click for dating match

milfcritic said...

online dating

Adult Personals said...

Jupiter Research predicts that online dating will top revenue of $640 million in 2008.

What are you doing about it?

Urdate.net has finally launched its partner program.
By becoming an Urdate.net partner you will receive your own customized dating site, with full ftp access. You’ll possess complete control of your site’s design and enjoy earnings of up to 70% commission, $35 per signup, $6.50 per email or $1 per click!

If you are an existing Urdate.net affiliate and are earning more than $100, then you can become an iwantu.com partner and receive the following at no additional charge:

- A free dating domain name of your choice
- Free unlimited hosting
- A complete and functional dating site – customized with your brand and your site name.
- Full ftp access to your site – you entirely control the design!
- Full customer and technical support for your members. You are only in charge of the design and the traffic.
- We take care of all the credit card processing and member billing.
- You earn up to 70% commission, $35 per signup, $6.50 per email or $1 per click. Signup for one or more of our programs that best fits your marketing strategy.
- Fully integrated affiliate program.

Examples of some partners:

dating personal
dating personal
dating personal

And many others...


Easy one page registration: URdate.net

Anonymous said...

Came here searching for web dating

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
web dating

foxy123123 said...

Hey you got a nice blog here!
I got a dating online site .
Its a free information site on dating online plus other related stuff.
Check it out if you get a chance!