Friday, May 30, 2003

Behind door number one...

If you're a little tired of my, ahem, vulgar posts of late (I know I am), go see the big man at the helm of the U.S.S. Clueless. He's got another blockbuster. This one's about political ideological identification - just who the heck you are and what you believe in. He explodes the current simplistic "conservative" and "liberal" labels, and goes for a more representative model.

Oh, and while we're at it, the 2Blowhards have some great essays on postmodernism this week. Start with this one, then go to the main site and scroll down for the "and another thing..." follow-ups. Make sure you at least skim through the reader comments, as they are part of the fun. The "Art Litany" posts are related, and funny.

I guess I've got to quit assuming you just go there already.

No comments: