Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Anthology

Michael Blowhard has collected his many great posts on the world of publishing and writing in a one-stop-shopping, handy-dandy blog entry: Me on Books, Redux.

If he'd put this stuff between some covers, you'd have to shell out at least $17 for the trade paperback (which would never appear on the best-sellers lists even if it were a runaway success according to M. Blowhard), yet here it is at your disposal, for free.

Brew up a pot, get the comfy chair, and dig in for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been digging in for the last 24 hours--wow! I even found a nice quote by you on one of the sites which I reprinted on a post .

Blowhard has been on my radar for the last 6 months, but I feel a little shy about throwing in my 2 cents--I'm a little late arriving to the party.

Anonymous said...

Most humble thanks for the quote note.

One thing I've learned about the blowhards and their commenters: Never fear to leap into the breach. Yeah, they have some quasi-trolls, but what site doesn't?

Usually the blowhards crew has some great rejoinders for ya.