Friday, May 02, 2008

Ephemera 5.2.200

Apologies for no posts for a bit, then just stuff like this. I hope to be back on the horse next week.

- Missing Man Found Dressed Like Doctor With Dead Deer In Stolen Ambulance
The headline sorta says it all.

- George Lucas told Harrison Ford that he wouldn't kill Han Solo because he didn't want to give up making Han Solo action figures. I speculate that George just knew a bit more about storytelling, and this was how he got Ford off of his leg. (Via Kottke.org)

- Oh, snap!


- When I see pics like this, I think, "Yeah, that sounds pretty sweet. Better than begging for bread in Egypt, like they are now."

windmill hill graffiti
Originally uploaded by pshab

- Then someone gets all bent out of shape over a font on American money, enough to buy a domain and make a web site dedicated to it. Where do these folks come from?


- Finally, I know there are some filthy songs out there. I have recently been enjoying "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry, for example. Makes me laugh, it's so out there. This one however made my jaw swing like Wile E. Coyote's does when the Roadrunner blasts off down the highway. I'm still caught between bemusement and disgust. Judge for yourself. VERY NSFW. (Via Cracked.com)

No comments: