Monday, June 09, 2003

Love Songs for One

There are times in all of our lives when we find ourselves alone. We may not have someone, or that special someone might be away for a few nights. Yet, that does not mean that our passions or desires leave us. For all those moments, I offer a very special compilation just for you:

Love Songs for One:


- Turning Japanese - The Vapors

- Blister in the Sun - The Violent Femmes

- Darling Nikki - Prince

- She Bop - Cyndi Lauper

- Imaginary Lover - Atlanta Rhythm Section

- All I Have to Do Is Dream - The Everly Brothers

- All by Myself - Eric Carmen

- Woke up with Wood - ZZ Top

- Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac

- Hand Jive - The Gentrys

- Cool Jerk - The Capitols

- I Touch Myself - Divinyls

- Only the Lonely - The Motels

 

Bonus Tracks:

- She's the One - Bruce Springsteen
(for the lyric: "That thunder in your heart, at night when you're kneeling in the dark")

- I Need a Lover (that won't drive me crazy) - John "Cougar" Mellencamp
(for the lyric: "I just can't face shakin' in this bedroom one more night alone")

 



Thanks for playing.

No comments: