Friday, March 16, 2007

Geez

I think all bloggers pine for higher traffic, but every time I read one of Dooce's hilarious hate mail posts, I am glad that I only have you few, dear readers. I remember some clod snarked at me because I had the temerity to complain about some bad experiences at Disneyworld, and thought what a poltroon s/he was for that. I can't imagine fielding the flaming lumps of hatred she apparently gets regularly, especially the ones that take vicious digs at her personally. What's wrong with these people?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you the only one who is allowed to voice an opinion here? If so, then you should not have a blog that allows comments, because not everyone is going to agree with you. Thats life.

Yahmdallah said...

That's not what I mean, and you know it. Of course you can disagree, and should if you do.

However, there's no excuse for personal attacks.

I think the basic rule is don't say anything you wouldn't say to the person's face, and if you say something that would get you decked in real life, you've gone too far.