Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cannot stress it enough - NSFW

I usually don't post stuff like this because I figure all we grownups can find our own internet pron when and if we want to. Besides Michael B has cornered the market on the most interesting blue material, so he's your go-to guy.

However, I just had to share these two with you.

This first one is a news report from Carnival in Brazil about the woman who is the queen of the parade for the year. Apparently you can't go entirely nude, but if someone has ever wanted to find the exact thin pink line between nude and not nude, this woman has found it. And I know every guy viewing this will think, "I want that guy's job."

This other one is in such poor taste that it goes completely full circle and becomes almost … well, adjectives elude me at the moment. The girl who filmed this offers it in the spirit therapeutic approaches to relieve stress. (No kidding, keep watching.) Her momma must be so proud.

(Forgot to give Attu his props.)

No comments: